Ah, Buenos Aires – the Paris of South America. This vibrant city is bursting with culture, passion, and all the empanadas you could ever want. But what should you do while you’re here? Never fear, because we’ve compiled a list of the 14 best things to do in Buenos Aires. Get ready to fall in love with this vibrant city.
Welcome to The Journey Seeker! Find out all about best things to do in Buenos Aires, Argentina!
Atmosphere / VibesThe atmosphere in Buenos Aires is electric. The people here are passionate, lively, and always up for a good time. The city is full of music, art, and dance, and there’s always something going on. Whether you’re out late at a tango club or just strolling through the streets, you’ll feel the energy of this city.
Weather throughout the yearBuenos Aires has a humid subtropical climate, which means it’s generally warm and humid throughout the year. The summers are hot and sticky, with temperatures ranging from the mid-70s to low 80s. The winters are mild, with temperatures ranging from the mid-50s to low 60s. It’s a good idea to pack layers, as the weather can vary from day to day.
Why Buenos Aires, Argentina is the best place to beThere are so many reasons why Buenos Aires is the best place to be. The food is delicious, the art and architecture are stunning, and the people are incredibly friendly. Plus, there’s always something to do – whether you’re interested in history, culture, or just having a good time.
Cost of TravelBuenos Aires is a relatively affordable destination, especially when compared to other major cities in South America. Accommodations, food, and transportation are all relatively cheap, and there are plenty of free or low-cost activities to enjoy as well.
Top 14 best things to do in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Visit the Recoleta Cemetery and pay your respects to Eva Perón.
- Take a stroll through San Telmo on a Sunday and browse the street fair.
- Dance the night away at a tango club.
- Enjoy a steak dinner (or three) at a traditional parrilla.
- Visit the Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes and marvel at the art collection.
- Take a bike tour through the city and see the sights.
- Sip on a cortado at a cozy cafe.
- Go shopping at the Mercado de San Telmo and bring home some unique souvenirs.
- Visit the Teatro Colon and see a performance (or just tour the stunning building).
- Take a trip to the Tigre Delta and enjoy a day of boating and relaxation.
- Visit the MALBA and check out the contemporary art collection.
- Go to a football match and experience the intense passion of Argentine soccer fans.
- Take a trip to the beautiful Tigre Delta and enjoy a day of boating and relaxation.
- Visit the Reserva Ecológica and take a hike through the beautiful nature reserve.
ConclusionThere you have it – the 14 best things to do in Buenos Aires, Argentina. From tango clubs to football matches, there’s something for everyone in this vibrant city. So pack your bags and get ready to fall in love with Buenos Aires. You won’t regret it!
Have you thought about staying in Buenos Aires for a little longer and working remotely? Here is another blog post about becoming a Digital Nomad in Buenos Aires
Did you like this post? Have a look at our other blog posts about living in Argentina, such as Rosario, El Calafate or Mendoza.