Welcome to my hilarious and optimistic guide to digital nomading in Tokyo, Japan!
Welcome to The Journey Seeker! Find out all about Digital nomad in Tokyo, Japan!
Why do sushi chefs always tell jokes? Because they want to roll with the tuna! (I know, I know, it’s a bit raw… but let’s dive into the post anyway!)
Atmosphere / Vibes
Tokyo is a bustling city with a unique atmosphere that you won’t find anywhere else in the world. The city is known for its cutting-edge technology, its vibrant nightlife, and its rich culture. The people are friendly and welcoming, and there’s always something new and exciting happening. Whether you’re strolling through the bustling streets of Shibuya or taking in the stunning views from the top of the Tokyo Skytree, you’re sure to be struck by the city’s energy and vibrancy.
Weather throughout the year
One of the best things about Tokyo is that the weather is generally mild and pleasant throughout the year. In the spring, the cherry blossoms are in full bloom and the city is filled with beautiful pink and white flowers. In the summer, the weather is warm and sunny, making it the perfect time to explore the city’s many parks and outdoor spaces. In the fall, the leaves change color and the city is painted in beautiful shades of red, orange, and yellow. And in the winter, the city is covered in a blanket of snow, creating a magical winter wonderland.
8 reasons why this is the best place for Digital Nomads
- Fast and reliable internet
- Affordable and convenient transportation
- A wide range of co-working and co-living spaces
- An international community of fellow digital nomads
- A rich culture and vibrant nightlife
- Plenty of healthy and delicious food options
- Excellent healthcare and safety
- Beautiful natural surroundings and easy access to outdoor activities
Top 8 Things to do
- Explore the vibrant neighborhoods of Shibuya, Harajuku, and Shinjuku
- Visit the Tokyo Skytree and enjoy the stunning views of the city
- Try some delicious sushi at one of the city’s many sushi restaurants
- Take a relaxing dip in a traditional onsen (hot spring bath)
- Visit the Tokyo National Museum and learn about the city’s rich history and culture
- Join a guided tour of the bustling Tsukiji fish market
- Visit the beautiful Meiji Shrine and the peaceful gardens of the Imperial Palace
- Spend a day hiking in the beautiful Mount Takao, just outside the city
Conclusion and Safety
Overall, Tokyo is an incredible place for digital nomads. The city offers a unique mix of modernity and tradition, and there’s always something new and exciting to discover. The city is also very safe, with a low crime rate and a strong emphasis on public safety. So why not give it a try and see for yourself why Tokyo is the best place for digital nomads? You’re sure to fall in love with the city’s vibrant atmosphere, delicious food, and friendly people. Just remember to pack your sense of humor and adventure, and you’ll be all set to explore the city like a pro!
Wanna find out more about Tokyo than just digital nomads? Here is another blog post about the top 14 things to do in Tokyo
Did you like this post? Have a look at our other blog posts about living in Japan, such as Hokkaido, Okinawa or Okinawa.